It’s All About the GREENS!
When the holiday season rolls around, Natureworks is your headquarters for fresh cut greens. We pride ourselves on our vast selection of varieties, many of them harvested from our own yards. Greens are sold by the bunch or, with more dramatic varieties, by the branch. All of our fresh cut greenery is dipped in WiltPruf, an all natural anti-dessicant spray made from pine sap. This extra step makes our greenery last a lot longer. To further protect our greens from drying out, our fresh cut green and variegated holly as well as our winterberry is kept in water, not stored dry.
Some varieties of greenery that we normally stock:
- White pine
- Blue Atlas Cedar
- Lacebark pine (Pinus bungeana)
- Limber pine (Pinus flexilis)
- Japanese white pine (Pinus parviflora ‘Glauca’)
- Blue berried juniper
- Incense cedar
- Carolina sapphire
- Green and variegated holly
- Fresh, real mistletoe
- Norway spruce
- Fraser fir
- Douglas fir
- Winterberry branches (Ilex verticillata)
- Hetzii upright juniper
- Golden Chamaecyparis
- Southern magnolia leaves/branches
- Thujopsis dolobrata (Japanese elkhorn cedar)
- Andromeda (Pieris japonica) budded tips
Our selection changes constantly and some varieties are available for a short window of time or in small quantities. Check the retail benches regularly for the best selection.